Los Angeles County
EHI has been very successful in managing the regulatory affairs of several diverse companies within Los Angeles County over the past 25 years. EHI has developed relationships with:
- The LAPWQCB, stormwater program,
- Sanitation Districts (several districts),
- L.A. County Fire (CUPA) and more,
- CAL EPA (waste management agency),
- The SCAQMD.
EHI has enjoyed 25 years of spectacular success in permitting and compliance efforts for many clients.
EHI is positioned to serve Southern California best. Much effort has been directed at developing strong relationships within the:
- Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board,
- County Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County (CSDLAC).
- Cal EPA.
Southwest United States
EHI has managed projects in Las Vegas, NV; Albuquerque, NM and Dallas, TX. If your need is in the southwest, EHI can HELP!
EHI is a full service environmental consulting firm, founded in 1989 to assist California businesses in managing their ever more complex regulatory compliance requirements.